12/29 Joplin Afternoon DIY Workshop @ RSVP Joplin
Saturday December 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$38.00 - $78.00
Get ready for 2-3 hours of fun creating something that would make Chip and Joanna proud ! We will offer a variety of projects that will require you to sand, stain and paint your project using a large variety of stain options and 50 paint colors! Everyone in your group can create something perfect for their home, whether it be sign to hang above you sofa or a centerpiece box for your dining room table.
- Choose your project from the drop down boxes. To See the gallery of projects click HERE. (i.e. 16″ pallet)
- Choose your design from the drop downs. For the complete gallery of designs, click . Then put the design # in the Special Information box.
- Complete your sign-up!
***IF Registering within 24 hours of the event, you will need to choose from our walk in collection when you come in! We cannot cut the designs this close to the event start time. ****
Important Things You Should Know
- All paint supplies are included. We do provide aprons, but there is always a chance you could get paint on your clothing. Dress appropriately.
- Home Decor designs are created with stencils and must be prepared prior to the event. We can not cut new stencils during a class unless it is due to an error on our part. Thank you for understanding!
- Children ages 8 and up are welcome to our afternoon events as well as Wednesday night, however we reserve Friday and Saturday nights for teens and adults.
- We have a full on site bar serving beer, wine, mixed drinks, soda, water and coffee.
- You are welcome to bring in any snacks you wish.
- While we do accept BYOB, we do have a $5 corking fee per bottle of wine or per 6 pack of beer. All alcohol must be declared upon arrival, check in and left at the bar.
- You must be 21 years old to drink and we do card.
- Please refer to our FAQ’s for more detailed information and don’t hesitate to call us at 417-413-4331 if you have questions!