- This event has passed.
3/2 Private Crossland DIY Event 1-3:30 @ RSVP Joplin
Saturday March 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Come in and make something awesome for your home or as a gift! You can choose from a large variety of our designs or send in one of your own!
Choose your project from the drop down boxes. (i.e. 16″ pallet) To see the gallery of all the projects you can create click HERE.
Choose your design from the drop down boxes. The boxes only show a handful of our designs. If you would like to choose from our entire gallery choose ” Custom” and then look HERE and enter the design # in the Special Information box.
**** If you are registering within 24 hours of the event, you will need to choose from our walk in collection for 16″ pallets, 18″ rounds or 18″ pillows as it is now too close to the event to prepare your supplies. ***
Complete your sign-up!
Important Things You Should Know
- All paint supplies are included. We do provide aprons, but there is always a chance you could get paint on your clothing. Dress appropriately.
- Home Decor designs are created with stencils and must be prepared prior to the event. We can not cut new stencils during a class unless it is due to an error on our part.
- **** If you are registering within 24 hours of the event, you will need to choose from our walk in collection for 16″ pallets, 18″ rounds or 18″ pillows as it is now too close to the event to prepare your supplies. *** Thank you for understanding!
- Children ages 8 and up are welcome to our afternoon events as well as Wednesday night, however we reserve Friday and Saturday nights for teens and adults.
- We have a full on site bar serving beer, wine, mixed drinks, soda, water and coffee.
- You are welcome to bring in any snacks you wish.
- While we do accept BYOB, we do have a $5 corking fee per bottle of wine or per 6 pack of beer. All alcohol must be declared upon arrival, check in and left at the bar.
- You must be 21 years old to drink and we do card.